Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner
What gets covered in the 2-day Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner Course?
Scrum@Scale courses are interactive and teach how to scale Scrum through a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and real-world case studies.
Scale Scrum with the Scrum@Scale Framework
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D. The Scrum@Scale framework is the brainchild of Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and the founder of Scrum Inc.
Become a Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner
Benefits of the Scrum@Scale Practitioner Credential:
The Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum Teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts. Students who complete Registered Scrum At Scale Practitioner training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Scrum@Scale Trainer are eligible to take the credentialing exam and earn their Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner credential.
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds, or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
Why Should Organizations Choose Scrum@Scale?
Scrum@Scale Helps Businesses:
- Effectively coordinate any number of Scrum Teams across an enterprise
- Create a ’Minimum Viable Bureaucracy‘ which allow organizations to adapt quickly and thrive
- Align an entire organization around clear priorities
- Increase transparency, fast feedback, and continual improvement
- Deliver value faster by boosting innovation and reducing time to market
Scale Scrum and Increase Market Share
Apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development to a scaled environment. Enable every division, department, and service in your organization with Scrum@Scale.
Our Upcoming courses are listed here: Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner