- BDD is about implementing the software by describing its behavior from the perspective of its users.
- “It’s finding places of misunderstanding and filling it with understanding”
- Behavior-driven development does more than improve communication and reduce errors in production.
- It provides an up-to-date record of an application’s features.
- In other words, it produces living documentation that’s readable by both business and technical teams.
- This living documentation can be invaluable for many parts of the organization since it shows exactly what the application is supposed to do and proves that it can do it.
Behavior-driven development is a game-changer for many Agile teams. You can watch the video to get more insights.