The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. credential is the only Scrum Master credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale.
The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. Course
The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. curriculum was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. This course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Master role.
The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master.
How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization.
How Scrum Helps?
How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
Learning Objectives for the 2-days
Learn the History and Mindset of Agile
- Why Scrum?
- Scrum Origins
- Agile Rising
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Roles
- Agile Management
Learn How to set up a successful Sprint
- Product Backlog
- Backlog Refinement
- The Sprint
- Sprint Backlog
Learn how to execute a successful Sprint
- Daily Scrum
- Working Smarter
- Product Increment
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
Expand your Scrum Master skillset
- Lean Tools
- Scrum Patterns
- SM Situations
- Team Backlog
In a Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. course you’ll learn:
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
- How the Scrum Master role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale.
Who should take a Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. course?
✔ Professionals in any industry wanting to become Scrum Masters or servant-leaders to their team.
✔ Job seekers wishing to work for an agile organization.
✔ Professionals interested in being “agile.”
✔ Traditional Project Managers looking to transform their careers.
✔ SAFe Practitioners wanting to learn Scrum and explore Scrum@Scale.
✔ Product Managers, PMPs, PMI-ACP Team Leaders or professionals wishing to begin their journey toward becoming a Scrum Inc. Scrum Master or a Scrum@Scale Practitioner.
✔ Managers and leaders wanting to understand the patterns of high-performing teams and how true Scrum delivers twice the value at half the cost.
About the Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. Exam & Credential:
- Students who complete a Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. training, comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all the learning objectives with a Scrum Inc. Trainer™ are eligible to take the Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. exam.
- Students who pass the exam will earn their Scrum Master by Scrum Inc.™ credential.
- The Scrum Master credential by Scrum Inc. formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Scrum Master techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Scrum Master role scales in an organization.
- The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. credential is the only Scrum Master credential endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale.
- The Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. credential will make you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
- This training is for all levels of Scrum experience.
Why Should Employees Become Scrum Certified?
- Innovate faster
- Move from ideation to delivery more quickly
- Increase customer and client satisfaction
- Reduce friction in team collaboration
- Improve employee morale and productivity
- Increase transparency, fast feedback and continual improvement
Benefits of the Scrum Master by Scrum Inc. Credential:
- Highly regarded, industry-recognized credential
- Sets you apart as a leader with proven expertise
- Most popular Agile framework in use
- Stay relevant in today’s job market
- Spearhead increased productivity and deliverables
- Improve team management and collaboration
- Cultivate a healthier work environment