SAFe Scrum Master - Applying the Scrum Master role within a SAFe® enterprise
with Certified SAFe® Scrum Master.
Attendees discover how to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale. SAFe 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification signifies that people are prepared to perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.
What you will learn
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
Who should attend
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Earn Professional Development Units
This course also counts as 16 PMI PDUs, as well as, 16 of the 21 contact hours needed for the PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification.