Become a Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™ and facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds, or thousands of people.
Scale Scrum with the Scrum@Scale Framework
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver results across industries and disciplines, including software, hardware, services, operations, and R&D. The Scrum@Scale framework is the brainchild of Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and signatory of the Agile Manifesto.
Become a Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner™ (RS@SP)
Benefits of the Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner Credential:
The Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner (RS@SP) course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum Teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts. Students who complete Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner training comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Scrum@Scale Trainer (RS@ST) are eligible to take the credentialing exam and earn their RS@SP credential.
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with tens, hundreds, or thousands of people
- Create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Deliver 5 times as much work without adding new teams
Why Should Organizations Choose Scrum@Scale®?
Scrum@Scale Helps Businesses:
- Effectively coordinate any number of Scrum Teams across an enterprise
- Create a ’Minimum Viable Bureaucracy‘ which allow organizations to adapt quickly and thrive
- Align an entire organization around clear priorities
- Increase transparency, fast feedback, and continual improvement
- Deliver value faster by boosting innovation and reducing time to market
In this interactive course, you will learn how to apply fundamental Scrum and Lean product development skills to scale Scrum from one to many teams across any sized initiative. The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
- Scrum@Scale Framework
- Patterns for High Performing Teams
- Scaling the Teams
- Scrum Master Cycle ”How”
- Scrum of Scrum Master
- Executive Action Team
- Agile Practice Team
- Continuous Improvement & Impediment Removal
- Cross –Team Coordination
- Product Owner Cycle “What”
- Strategic Vision
- Backlog Prioritisation
- Backlog Decomposition & Refinement
- Release Planning
- Connecting the 2 cycles
- Product Release & Feedback
- Metrics & Transparency
A Scrum Master Course or comparable real-world experience implementing Scrum. Completion of a Scrum Product Owner course is encouraged but not required. We recommend reading the official Scrum@Scale Guide prior to the class.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Access and complete the Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner exam.
- Download their Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner Credential (upon successful completion of the exam).
Your Instructor – Mohammed Rowther
Mohammed Rowther based in London, UK, is an Enterprise Agile Coach, SAFe 5 Program Consultant, Scrum@Scale Trainer, and comes with a degree in Information Technology Engineering and has more than 20 years of experience in the IT & Agile. He has helped and supported several organizations in Agile Transformation, fostering better culture, mindset shift, building high-performance teams, and implementing Agile scaling frameworks like SAFe, Spotify Model, and Scrum@Scale.
- SAFe – Scaled Agile Framework
- Scrum Master
- Advanced Scrum Master
- Leading SAFe
- SAFe for Teams
- Agile Product Management
- Lean Portfolio Management
- ICAgile – Agile Coaching
- Registered Scrum@Scale Trainer
- Registered Scrum@Scale Fundamentals
- Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner
- Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Foundations Educator
- Certified Agile Leader CAL
- Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Professional – Product Owner
Director of Agile Practice