Certified SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
The SAFe® Product Owner and SAFe® Product Manager (POPM) course covers the tactical responsibilities of these roles in the Agile Release Train.
The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
- How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis.
- How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process.
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification exam
Prerequisites for the Certified SAFe 5 PO/PM course
- There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
- Prior work experience in a SAFe environment is recommended, though not mandatory.
- Prior experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications would be beneficial, though not mandatory.
Who can attend the SAFe POPM course?
- Program or Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Release Train Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Agile Coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants
- Development Managers
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
- Delivery Managers
- Solution Train Engineers
- Software Developers
Your Trainer Profile: Mohammed Rowther
Timings: 3 hours and 30 mins over 4 days (Monday to Thursday)
- UK Timezone 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm BST
- USA Eastern Timezone 10:00 am to 1:30 pm EST
- India Timezone 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm IST
Timings: Weekend (Saturday & Sunday)
- UK Timezone 9:00 am to 5:00 pm BST
- India Timezone 2:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST