Scrum at Scale Fundamentals
September 21 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm BST£195 – £295
Learn the fundamental principles of the Scrum@Scale framework with this live, interactive course.
Start guiding your company through innovation & change with the only scaling framework designed by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum.
Trainer: Mohammed Rowther
Get the Fundamentals, Quickly
Becoming familiar with and adopting components of Scrum@Scale takes time.
Take an iterative approach with our Scrum@Scale Fundamentals Course. During this short, interactive course, you will:
- Get a comprehensive overview of the Scrum@Scale framework from a skilled, vetted Scaling expert
- Understand the main mega-issues that plague underperforming organizations everywhere
- Improve your understanding of Lean principles and develop your Agile mindset
- Start to lay the foundation for achieving dramatically better business results in your organization
- Get hands-on, real-time practice with exercises designed to reinforce critical concepts
- Download your Certificate of Completion and share your achievement with your network
We’ll Meet You Where You’re At
The Scrum@Scale Fundamentals Course was built for two core audiences: the Executive and the scaling-curious. No matter where you sit within an organization, this introductory course will meet you where you’re at.
The Executive: Gain a Bird’s Eye View of Scaling Scrum
As an Agile Leader or C-Suite Executive, your time is money. Get the basics, quickly and affordably. Learn what is needed before you scale Scrum across your organization.
The Scrum@Scale Curious: Test Before You Commit
As a Team Lead, Agile Coach, or veteran Scrum practitioner, you need the basics of the proven scaling framework. Unlock your scaling potential with the key components of Scrum@Scale.
Certificate of Completion
Your Trainer Profile
Director of Agile Practice
- SAFe 5 Program Consultant
- Certified Release Train Engineer
- SAFe Scrum Master
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
- SAFe POPM
- SAFe for Teams
- SAFe DevOps
- Lean Portfolio Management
- ICAgile Authorised Instructor for ICP-ACC
- ICP-ACC – Agile Coaching
- Scrum Alliance – Scrum Foundations Educator
- Certified Agile Leader – CAL 1 & 2
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Product Owner
- Certified Scrum Professional – Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Professional -Product Owner
- Scrum at Scale Trainer
- Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner
- Scrum@Scale Fundamentals